One of the issues that most home owners are always facing is the low amount of space that can be dedicated only to storage in their homes.
Regardless if you live in a small flat or in a small apartment building or even in a normal family home, you wont escape from this issue.
In order to counter that, furniture stores and other stores have a lot of items that can you help you with the organization and storage issues you might be facing in your home, but 99% of the time it involves buying expensive and excessive storage items that you probably might not need and wont help you much.
But the internet is a great place to look for a lot of easy and cheap or even free, in some cases, ideas and tips about how you can solve your storage problems all by yourself without buying overpriced storage items.
And in order to help you with the storage problems in your house, we are going to begin with your shoes and footwear by showing you this collection of33 Clever Ways To Store Your Shoesin which you will find a lot of useful shoe storage ideas.
Hopefully, with this collection we have given you a lot of cheap and easy solutions for your shoe storage problems in your home and you wont struggle to cross the room without stumbling upon a shoe or a high heel. Enjoy!
You can buy it from here:Storage Dynamics Shoes Away Hidden Organizer
3. Hang molding near the ceiling of a closet for your non-seasonal shoes.
4. Cover a shoe rack with a curtain.
This is a great solution for a small apartment and costs only $190. You can buy it here:Safavieh Mercer Collection Victoria Beige Linen Shoe Ottoman
7. Store your shoes in shoeboxes with printed out Instagrams of your shoe collection.
8. A simple wooden pallet has slits that perfectly fit shoes.
11. Use an old ladder to hang heeled shoes on.
12. Salvage some old school lockers for shoe storage in a boys bedroom.
14. Store your shoes in wine boxes under the bed.
Learn how to make these hangershere.
Theyre only $13 apiecefrom Ikea.
18. Take up unused space by putting up shelves in the corner of the garage.
19. Elastic shoe straps are a quirky and colorful way to hang your shoes on the wall.
20. Hide shoes under a slipcovered bench.
21. This Ikea Komplement slide-out rack holds an impressive 16 pairs of shoes.
22. Use a large picture frame as a slide-out shoe drawer.
Possibly easier said than done, but if youre considering a remodel, its certainly a clever idea.
24. Hang shoe organizers on a room divider or screen.
26. Alternate your shoes youll be able to fit more in a row.
27. Display them in a large basket.
29. Keep shoes in a dresser or cubby shelf at the foot of your bed.
31. Throw them into rolling crates.
33. Paint cans nailed into the wall are the perfect size for flip-flops.
Tags:clever waysclever ways storediydiy ideasideasshoe rackshoesways store shoes
17 Fantastic DIY Fence Ideas You Should Consider Making For Your Yard
Common Mistakes To Avoid When Installing House Wrap On Your Own
15 Chic DIY Jewelry Box Designs You Can Use To Store And Display
15 Awesome DIY Home Decor Ideas You Can Make Using Burlap
15 Impressive DIY Ideas That Will Show You How To Grow Plants In A Small Garden
15 Charming DIY Bird House Ideas For Your Backyard
All materials, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. In the event that there is still a problem or error with copyrighted material, the break of the copyright is unintentional and noncommercial and the material will be removed immediately upon presented proof.