Create your own logo for free using a free online logo generator.
Several sites on the Web allow a business owner to design a professional looking logo for free. These online logo generators are invaluable because they provide access to a free graphics program that allows the user to experiment with combining text, clip art, color and various fonts until the perfect logo is created. These free programs allow the user to save his work and come back to it, or download it to the users hard drive for professional printing or inclusion on virtual and paper business stationary.
1. Consider what the company stands for, its mission statement and corporate values. Generate a list of items or things that represents these values.
2. Find a free online logo generator by investigating the online options. Select one that provides the creativity desired and a large library of royalty free clip art.
3. Create an account with the chosen online logo generator and log in, if necessary.
4. Use the online logo generator to select text fonts for the company name and clip art. Choose items within the clip art library that are on the list made in Step 1.
5. Put the text and clip art together using the free logo generator.
An attorney for more than 18 years, Jennifer Williams has served the Florida Judiciary as supervising attorney for research and drafting, and as appointed special master. Williams has a Bachelor of Arts in communications from Jacksonville University, law degree from NSUs Shepard-Broad Law Center and certificates in environmental law and Native American rights from Tulsa University Law.
logo image by haruspex fromFotolia.com
Williams, Jennifer. Create My Own Logo for Free.
Williams, Jennifer. (n.d.). Create My Own Logo for Free.
Williams, Jennifer. Create My Own Logo for Free accessed May 15, 2018.
Note: Depending on which text editor youre pasting into, you might have to add the italics to the site name.
How to Create a Free Logo on the Web
How to Design Your Own Business Logo